So far YOU have learnt:
- How to express your intentions using the verb "querer"
- How to express your reasons and motivations for doing something using "por, para, porque"
- How to rate how well we can do something.
- How to ask basic questios to understand better the language (ask to slow down, the meaning of a word, to repeat)
- Presente de indicativo (present simple)
- Prepositions with some verbs
- Artículo determinado (él, la, los, las)
- Words for rating
It's time to put in practice what you have seen thorugh Module 2. You should be able to understand most of the following video and also be able to produce a similar conversation. We strongly suggest you listen to the video once and try to understand as much as possible. After that, if you still struggle with some parts of the video, look at the transcript.