So far YOU have learnt:
- How to introduce yourself by giving several information (name, age, profession, email, phone number).
- How to ask for personal information.
- How to greet and say goodbye.
- How to ask basic questios to understand better the language (ask to slow down, the meaning of a word, to repeat)
- Genders (masculine and femenine words).
- Spanish Sounds.
- Regular Verbs.
- Tú vs. Usted
- Verbs: Ser, Tener, Llamarse.
- Numbers (0-100)
It's time to put in practice what you have seen thorugh Module 1. You should be able to understand most of the following video and also be able to produce a similar conversation. We strongly suggest you listen to the video once and try to understand as much as possible. After that, if you still struggle with some parts of the video, look at the subtitles.